>>Recent Aliases:
         -
XXAmmoWasterXX7_
         -4CC3L3R4T3_

>What is your main region? (if applicable):
   >>The Grey Wardens_

>What is your Discord username (Name and numbers, I.e Tim#6442):
   >>XXAmmoWasterXX7#6364_

>Do you have any previous NationStates military experience, whether it be raider or defender? If so, please expand upon it here:  
   >>The Mechanica Nation is a newly made nation, therefore there is no military experience significant in NationStates system of military function_

>How often are you available during the game's major update at 12 AM EST/EDT?:
  >>Unlikely_

>How often are you available during the game's minor update at 12 PM EST/EDT?:
  >>60-75% possibility of minimal 30 minute to 1 hour range of activity for weekdays, and 75% to 100% possibility of 30 minute to more than one hour of activity during weekends_

>Do you play NationStates using a mobile device or a computer?:

[i]  [/i]>>For this time, only Laptop are used_

>>Possible extension to use mobile device_

>
Formal Form of Application:
  >>
.pdf   Letter of Application for The Grey Wardens From Mechanica Nation.pdf (Size: 59.82 KB / Downloads: 10)

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to Weisshaupt Fortress, recruit. Your first step as a new recruit should be to check out our training guides here. Second, you should follow the guide on creating switchers and create 5 of them, while ensuring that they are in Artificial Solar System. You will successfully complete your joining when you earn a vial of Darkspawn blood, which is earned by completing a defensive mission.