Join

Dom's Application

Main Nation Name: Domais

Current World Assembly nation: New Defender

Are you known by any other names or aliases? If so, please list them here: Dom

What is your main region? (if applicable): Lazarus

What is your Discord username (Name and numbers, I.e Tim#6442): ???#1445

Do you have any previous NationStates military experience, whether it be raider or defender? If so, please expand upon it here: I founded a region called Extalia in late 2018 and I did a few tags, mostly regions tagged Fascist, IIRC. I've "raided" Warzones before when no one was Delegate. I am a member of the Lazarene Regional Guard and I've done a few operations. All, anti-fascist tags. Recently, I've joined the SPSF (I have their permission to apply) and have done 20 or so updates with them.

How often are you available during the game's major update at 12 AM EST/EDT?: Most nights.

How often are you available during the game's minor update at 12 PM EST/EDT?: Sometimes.

Do you play NationStates using a mobile device or a computer?: Computer.

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to Weisshaupt Fortress, recruit. Your first step as a new recruit should be to check out our training guides here. Second, you should follow the guide on creating switchers and create 5 of them, while ensuring that they are in Artificial Solar System. You will successfully complete your joining when you earn a vial of Darkspawn blood, which is earned by completing a defensive mission.

Domais has earned their vial of Darkspawn blood in The Terrarian World and has become a full Warden.