Join

TGW Application - Comlogical

Main Nation Name: Comlogical

Current World Assembly nation: Comlogical 5 - currently participating in the Pacific-Con

Are you known by any other names or aliases? If so, please list them here: N/A

What is your main region? (if applicable): The Union of Democratic States

What is your Discord username (Name and numbers, I.e Tim#6442): genpasaporte#4975

Do you have any previous NationStates military experience, whether it be raider or defender? If so, please expand upon it here:

I joined the UDSAF on the year 2017 as a defender. Presently, I'm the Union's Minister of Defense and also the Commander of the UDSAF.

How often are you available during the game's major update at 12 AM EST/EDT?: It's 12 PM in my local time, so yes, always.

How often are you available during the game's minor update at 12 PM EST/EDT?: Depends. If it's a huge operation, I could sacrifice some sleep for a lib (as it would be 12 AM local time), so a heads-up would be applicable for me.

Do you play NationStates using a mobile device or a computer?: Both, I have experienced liberating regions out of crappy 3G data, though I have 4G rn.

Welcome to Weisshaupt Fortress, Recruit! Your application has been accepted

Make sure to:

- Check Our Our Training Guides : https://www.greywardens.xyz/showthread.php?tid=10
- If you haven't yet, follow our switcher guide : https://www.greywardens.xyz/thread-5.html and make sure to have a minimum of 5 in Artificial Solar System

Once you accomplish your first successful update mission with the Wardens, you'll have your Vial of Darkspawn Blood and be ready to get initiated!
Commander of the Grey

Quote:Following their victory over darkspawn in Ogrus Empire, Comlogical returns to Weisshaupt Fortress with their vial of darkspawn blood.

"Welcome back, Comlogical. Now that you have obtained the tainted blood of the darkspawn, we shall continue. First, let me tell you about the Joining Ritual. It is one of blood magic. We will combine the blood that you have provided and mix it with lyrium and a drop of blood from an archdemon. Upon drinking this mixture you will forever be connected to the darkspawn and forever tainted by their blood. If you survive this ritual you will be linked to the darkspawn's hive mind which will allow you to better detect the presence of the enemy. You will also become immune to further corruption from the blight."

A few magi appear with a silver chalice.

"I shall now say the traditional words of the Joining:

Join us, brothers and sisters. Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant. Join us as we carry the duty that can not be forsworn. And should you perish, know that your sacrifice will not be forgotten. And that one day we shall join you.”

Upon drinking from this chalice and reciting the motto of our order: "In Peace, Vigilance. In War, Victory. In Death, Sacrifice." you will officially be a Grey Warden.
Of course, there is no reason to recite the motto anymore, this is just for RP purposes Tongue
Welcome to the Wardens Comlogical!